- Opening cockpit
- Rotating ion cannon turret
out engine nacelle hatch
- Retractable landing gear (3)
- Playset attachment hole (top of rear hull)
- Poseable Yellow Leader and R2 unit
- Only one
- I cut out clear plastic around engine nacelles. Note that a Dremel makes a lot of dust, and the plastic is very thick.
- Most of the body is glued together. The whole thing is a bitch to get apart. Starboard nacelle dome and port nacelle cuff are glued in and hold the hull together along with screws. Then there’s glue everywhere else. When I took it apart, I cut off the nacelle cuffs and popped the body apart starting with the cockpit.