Yep, I'm still working on the Legion Combat Assault Tank. I've been really busy and tired from work. But, I managed to make a custom Pilot figure, and now I'm finally at the painting stage. I've also been in talks with some people from Mig Ammo and Finescale Modeler about published some stuff. So hopefully, I can move a little faster if I get the go ahead.
I bought this guy last week, and I wanted to share. I love this design, and I really enjoyed building and painting the detailed (but minute) Bandai set. This one is from the Legion tabletop miniatures game by Fantasy Flight. They are 1/44 scale, but look very close to 1/48
A few others have talked about the Legion Combat Assault Tank, but I thought I'd add a few close-ups.
- Great detail on everything
- Tracks for accurate R1 model and have slots that prevent you putting them in backwards
- 2 guns to mount to the hatch
- both hatches can be modeled open
- slight seam lines on main guns
- side guns can rotate after being popped in
- 1/44 scale figure is very close to 1/48 AT-ST driver and old WotC miniatures
- two molds for each set of arms
- cargo containers are all separate and look great
Got this beast in yesterday. It’s Admiral Raddus’ flagship, the MC75 Profundity, from the Fantasy Flight Armada line, and it is gorgeous. The detail is superb, and I love the layered details and panels. You can see the usual mustard tan panels, as well as a few light greyish-blue areas. There’s also a single olive green panel on top. The Fantasy Flight team really outdid themselves with this one.
Sadly, the stand is wobbly, tending to dip forward. Eventually, I’ll replace the stand, probably with an Action Fleet stand like I’ve done with several Armada ships.
On a side note, the Tantive IV from the Hallmark Imperial Star Destroyer ornament is nearly in scale. Check it out docked to the Profundity‘s bow.