Well, I’m still working on the YT-1300 makeover project. My perfectionism got the best of me, and I redid the new crew section. But I was able to redo all of the supports and get everything within .3mm of what I wanted. So, everything is as perfect as can be. Now to move on to the interior.
So, I started my next project: a modified YT-1300 transport, using the Fine Molds 1/72 Millennium Falcon. It will be heavily modified.
The Star Wars Action Fleet toy archives section is up. I have all of the toys that I own with their individual pages. Lots of pics and info for the Action Fleet collectors out there.
I’ve been re-arranging a lot of links and URLs on the site. Hopefully everything is fixed and optimized, but if you find any errors, please let me know.
Note: Google is still reporting some old links.
Well, I finally finished my Seaspeeder diorama. I think it is my best yet, and I am particularly proud with the water…even though it was messy and took forever.