So, here are few pics of my latest project, a crashed AT-ST on Hoth diorama complete with turret…..or at least it will be when I start painting and make the diorama.
I finally finished airbrushing the AT-ST. Primarily I used Life Color Barley Grey for the base coat. I then used various other LC greys as highlights. I then took some whitish-grey to create some streaks down the side of the cabin. I’ll be painting in some more modulation, but for now, the airbrushing is done.
If you haven’t seen them yet, check out the painted interior for Bandai’s AT-ST. The detail they provide is superb, and it was a joy to paint and weather.