Here’s what I accomplished a few days ago. I airbrushed the modulated greys using Life Color paints. Then I hand-brushed the small raised panels with Vallejo paints. Of course, most of the contrast will lessen as I apply filters and other weathering techniques.
Well, I have finished the build of the AT-AT barge. Check out all the photo-etch greeblies I threw in around the engines and the blown off panel.
Well, I’m still working on the YT-1300 makeover project. My perfectionism got the best of me, and I redid the new crew section. But I was able to redo all of the supports and get everything within .3mm of what I wanted. So, everything is as perfect as can be. Now to move on to the interior.
So, I started my next project: a modified YT-1300 transport, using the Fine Molds 1/72 Millennium Falcon. It will be heavily modified.
Well, I finally finished my Seaspeeder diorama. I think it is my best yet, and I am particularly proud with the water…even though it was messy and took forever.