Boba Fett's Slave I
Classic Galoob Action Fleet
- Opening cockpit
- Swivel blaster cannons open cargo ramp
- Rotating wings
- Playset attachment hole (near left wing)
- Poseable Boba Fett and Han Solo in Carbonite case
- Silver “SW” Logo box “clean version”
- Silver “SW” Logo box “dirty version” (pictured)
- Gold “SW” Logo box “dirty version”
- Modified the cockpit to create a “standing” Fett, which the cockpit lends itself to this design
- Modified the swivel blasters
- Painted many highlights and details
- Modified the display stand to keep the ship upright
- It’s held together with screws only
How did you modify the stand to keep the ship upright?
I think you can see it best in the pics for Jango’s Slave I. In the base of the stand I cut out a small triangular section that would barely fit the nose section below the guns. Then I cut the actual stand down to an “L” shape where the ramp/rear engine area would sit.
I assume there’s no peg involved after.
Sounds complicated but I’ll give it a try!