- Opening cockpit
- Swivel blaster cannons open cargo ramp
- Rotating wings
- Cockpit fits previous AF figures
- No playset attachment hole as with previous version
- Only one
- Apart from making a new stand, I repainted a Boba Fett figure in the Jango Fett colors.
- It’s held together with screws only
Was this original action fleet or did you modify/repaint the Slave 1 to look this way? This looks great either way.
Thanks man. This was the re-release that Hasbro did in 2002. All I did was paint a Boba Fett figure to look like Jango. Best!
How did you modify the stand?
I cut out a small opening to allow the tip of the Slave I to sit in it. Then I modified the vertical stand piece to hold the rounded red part of the Slave I. It works pretty well, it just required a lot of fine-tuning.