Build Log: Rezna P.II kit-bashing, painting, weathering Cut off all of the molded on details. Filled in the holes with putty Hacked off part of the rear vehicle, making the cockpit wall Reinforced the new wall with a torso Added a viewport, more putty Hacked the top hull, removed the fenders, but left part of the fender supports Test fitting the upper and lower hulls Part of the spruce made a nice gap filler, but I needed to sand it down with my Miter Sander You can see the part of the sprue I took it from Once fitted, it covered the large gap underneath the vehicle Fit part of the turret to the side as exhaust The flat figure stands were cut to make engine mounts The engines were made from the idlers with a sprue in the middle. The sprue was sanded down to a point to look like engines. These were fitted to the mounts and glued to the rear I made a side exhaust system from water canteens Once glued together, these canteens were fitted to a rack of some sort This was fitted under the previously designed side exhaust port I added the antennae mount to the front of the vehicle, this covered up a gap and looks cool Air brakes were created from parts from the kit. These were glued together and putty-filled. They were attached and I added MP40 guns to act as actuators For the turret windows, I sprayed part of the plastic sprue wrap a green color mixed with Future I cut out pieces of this and glued it to the back of the turret windows I had opened up Track bits used for the upper hull On top, I added reinforcement pieces and details from extra track links Suspension pieces during cleanup Suspension pieces glued facing inward underneath The turret is a thick piece of sprue I drilled out For an ammo belt, I used gas mask canisters and part of the vinyl track I used various parts to create an armored feed system for the ammo The belt was glued to the turret, but otherwise free to move Once the windows were masked off, I was ready to paint it. Initially I sprayed it a grey/tan color, then I masked thin vertical lines around the upper hull/turret. After spraying a dark green color, I removed the masks. You can see the neat camo pattern. I made fuel drums from return rollers and paper from the box. The turret painted (window masks removed) The handholds on the cockpit side and turret are from staples in the box.