Build Log: KV-1 painting After priming, I have airbrushed everything with Vallejo Air paints, mixing colors to create slight modulation. I sprayed the model with the AK Worn Effects fluid (similar to hairspray). Then I masked off the camo sections with blue poster putty. I sprayed the model with Polly Scale IJA Grey. The putty peals off easily. Any extra residue can be pulled up by placing more putty on top and lifting off again. I applied water all over the model and waited a minute or two. Then I used a hard brush to begin chipping the paint. I added deep chips (dark rusted metal) via a paint brush and Vallejo German Black Brown color. Used AK DAK wash as a filter. Added dust and rust streaks via AK effects.