Well, this is my latest build that I’ve been working on for a few months now. I had the Fine Molds 1/72 Jango Slave I and decided to kit-bash it into a custom mercenary transport. The build log is here with feedback at Keeper of the Force.
I finally finished airbrushing the AT-ST. Primarily I used Life Color Barley Grey for the base coat. I then used various other LC greys as highlights. I then took some whitish-grey to create some streaks down the side of the cabin. I’ll be painting in some more modulation, but for now, the airbrushing is done.
So, I started my next project: a modified YT-1300 transport, using the Fine Molds 1/72 Millennium Falcon. It will be heavily modified.
Well, I finally finished my Seaspeeder diorama. I think it is my best yet, and I am particularly proud with the water…even though it was messy and took forever.